Lounge Blanket Update

I love this blanket! It is so colourful and soft ☺️😍

It is also nearly finished! 


Here it is, 13 rows long, with just three to add on. The final five rows were planned before added:


What I didn’t want was the same colour on the same row, and I’ve managed to avoid that.

I have had to repair some squares, where I haven’t sewn in the ends well and they have stretched open. To do this, I have attached yarn to the end, caught all the loose loops, pulled it tight, and securely sewn the ends in. I don’t know if this the right way to fix granny squares, but it’s how I’ve done it! I’m hoping this fix will work.

I guess the next post will be the finished blanket…so exciting!